I really like the running colour scheme and the photography is very professional since it's a studio shoot. You have a good colour scheme running through but I personally do not like the font you used for the title of the album, I think you should use something that is more bold. The inside of the album is simple but I would just including an image of the artist or something-would make it more interesting. Also I am not sure about the positioning of the date on your advert, as this can be a bit irritating, having to tilt your head. Apart from that, I think everything is good but there can be slight improvements
I really like the running colour scheme and the photography is very professional since it's a studio shoot. You have a good colour scheme running through but I personally do not like the font you used for the title of the album, I think you should use something that is more bold. The inside of the album is simple but I would just including an image of the artist or something-would make it more interesting. Also I am not sure about the positioning of the date on your advert, as this can be a bit irritating, having to tilt your head. Apart from that, I think everything is good but there can be slight improvements
ReplyDelete